Incorrect sum in MS Access query

Reaction score
I have come across a frustrating challenge....I am using the Sum() in my query and somehow, the total coming out seems to be multiplied by a certain factor....I tried checking everything from the Tables, I cant seem to get hold of the source of the problem..

Could anyone give help here

SQL below:
SELECT qryW1Massecuite.Week, qryW1Massecuite.Day, Sum([qryW1Massecuite]![Volume]) AS VolW1massecuite, Sum([qryW1Massecuite]![Brix]) AS [Brix%W1massecuite], Sum([qryW2massecuite]![Volume]) AS VolW2massecuite, Avg([qryW2massecuite]![Brix]) AS [Brix%W2massecuite], Sum([qryW3massecuite]![Volume]) AS VolW3massecuite, Avg([qryW3massecuite]![Brix]) AS [Brix%W3massecuite]
FROM (qryW1Massecuite INNER JOIN qryW2massecuite ON (qryW1Massecuite.Day = qryW2massecuite.Day) AND (qryW1Massecuite.Week = qryW2massecuite.Week)) INNER JOIN qryW3massecuite ON (qryW2massecuite.Day = qryW3massecuite.Day) AND (qryW2massecuite.Week = qryW3massecuite.Week)
GROUP BY qryW1Massecuite.Week, qryW1Massecuite.Day;

Ask a Question