Importing Bdays into Calendar automatically w/o reminders

Lorne

Hi. I recently had to delete all the birthday events in my
Calendar (time zone changes, and mixups with syncing on my
Palm...). How can I get Outlook to automatically import
all the birthdays and anniversaries back into the
calendar? I can do it one at a time by resaving the date
in each of my contacts.

I also get an automatic reminder for each event, even
though I have turned off that feature in Options.

I'm using Outlook 2002.

Regards,
Lorne

Scott Fellman [MSFT]

Lorne,

Unless you had exported all the birthday/anniversary items out, you are
stuck with relinking them manually via contacts.

Reminders are either off or on.

Scott Fellman
Microsoft