Import Multiple Web Pages

namenorg

Is it possible to import data from multiple web pages within a single query?
I have a list of widgets. The website displays information for a widget on a
webpage. Enter a different widget and the information changes (same
webpage). I need to import data for each wedget. Can I setup one query that
will use the range of widgets to import the data or do I have to setup
individual queries for each widget? Any help is appreciated.

Don Guillett

Depends? Give us several urls and tell us much more. This is the sort of
thing I do a lot.
If you can't get several at once you can use a looping macro to do it.

Don Guillett

This is the sort of thing I do often for clients. Don't set up multiple
fetches. The way to do this would be to set up a looping macro using ONE
fetch with a list of the variable numbers. After each fetch have your macro
copy the revelant data to the desired location. Contact me privately if
desired. BTW, what is this for?

for each variable refresh the original query
http://www.license.state.tx.us/ABDataSearch/SearchResultDetail.asp?ID_NO=EABPRJ"& variablecopy data where desired.next variable--Don GuillettMicrosoft MVP ExcelSalesAid (e-mail address removed)"namenorg" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]...> here is the website:>http://www.license.state.tx.us/ABDataSearch/SearchResultDetail.asp?ID_NO=EABPRJA7810269>> the EABPRJA9999999 is the variable data. here are some project numbers:> A6815187> A6815199> A6815249> A6815291> A6815441>> "Don Guillett" wrote:>>> Depends? Give us several urls and tell us much more. This is the sort of>> thing I do a lot.>> If you can't get several at once you can use a looping macro to do it.>>>> -->> Don Guillett>> Microsoft MVP Excel>> SalesAid Software>> (e-mail address removed)>> "namenorg" <[email protected]> wrote in message>> > Is it possible to import data from multiple web pages within a single>> > query?>> > I have a list of widgets. The website displays information for awidget>> > on a>> > webpage. Enter a different widget and the information changes (same>> > webpage). I need to import data for each wedget. Can I setup onequery>> > that>> > will use the range of widgets to import the data or do I have to setup>> > individual queries for each widget? Any help is appreciated.>>>>