Import from Eudora

G

I have just finished importing a number of mail folders into Outlook 2003 from Eudora 6 (paid). The messages imported no problem but I have a couple of "glistches" in the process and want to see if I can do anything about them

First of all, any messages that I sent using Eudora now have the incorrect date on them. The sent date in Outlook is the date that I imported the messages into Outlook 2003. Is there any way to fix this? If it matters, the Outlook.pst file is originally from Outlook 2000 and is NOT one created by Outlook 2003.

Second of all, many of my emails that I sent with Eudora and imported into Outlook have html code all through my message, making them hard to read. Obviously, Eudora used HTML as the message format instead of plain text. Any way to fix this

Finally, a "newbie" question on Outlook 2003. Is there any way to globally set the format that I want each individual mail folder to use? By this, I mean, "arrange by date" or "arrange by From", etc. I would like to be able to easily change all the folder formats at once, instead of one by one

Thanks

Jerry

G

I have problem for import eudora mail to outlook,I can get all of email after migration but problem with attachment file attach in each message not migrate too. It has only path link to that attach file in bottom of the message but not attach in message

How can i import all of message and include attachment file in each message after migration.

Ask a Question