    contains about 95,000 rows (records).

    Will that be a problem?

    Many thanks

    Guest, May 25, 2007

    I don't think there is a max number of records. I have a table with well
    over 200,000 records. If you have trouble importing from Excel, you can
    always save the spreadsheet as a text file and bring it in that way.

    How did you get more than 65,536 rows in a spreadsheet?
    --

    Rip

    Guest, May 25, 2007

    Thank you for your response & suggestion.

    As for more than 65,536 rows in a spreadsheet....I have no idea....it just
    kept allowing me to enter records without indicating that I passed the limit!
    That was with Excel 2007 by the way.

    Guest, May 25, 2007

    Probably has 2007, it allows 1,000,000 rows

    There is not record number limit in Access. I was working on one recently
    that has 1.8 million records.

    The only limit is the database size. 2Gig for 2003, I don't know for 2007
    --
    Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP

    Guest, May 25, 2007

    Thank you Klatuu - great to know all that!

    Regards

    Guest, May 25, 2007