import color scheme from another excel (2007)

assenavant

hi,

in former versions of excel,
import color scheme from another excel: on the menu bar>tools>options>color
tab
in the "copy color from" box, click the down arrow and select the workbook
which contains the color schemes

but, for excel 2007?

thanx

Gary Brown

I don't have 2007 available here but I DO know that the 'tools>options'
selection can be found in 2007 at 'Office Button > Excel Options'.
Good luck.

Julie Giansante

For 2007, Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Excel Options.
Click on Save.

Under 'Preserve Visual Appearance of the workbook'
Click on Colors
Click on 'dropdown box' of Copy Colors from and select the file you want to copy the colors from and click OK.
Click OK to close the Excel Options dialog box.

Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Thx to Julie Giansante :D
I also waste time to looking for this function
It is happen when you change something new
My thinking alway know new version must concluded more feather
but where??