if "x" days is more fall on weekend return following monday

jermsalerms

in A2:A366 i have every date of the year in mmddyyyy format

In B2:B366 i want it to return the date that is three days later
unless it falls on a weekend. then it needs to be the followin
monday.

For example:
A2 = 07/04/2006 B2 = 07/07/2006
A3 = 07/05/2006 B3 = 07/10/2006
A4 = 07/06/2006 B4 = 07/10/2006
A5 = 07/07/2006 B5 = 07/10/2006
A6 = 07/08/2006 B6 = 07/11/2006

I also want to make it is a format that cell C1 is where I put in th
amount of days later (so I can change it from 3 to 5 to 10, etc.)

Any suggestions

Bob Phillips

=WORKDAY(A2,$C$1)

and copy down

WORKDY is part of the Analysis Toolpak, so that needs to be installed
(Tools>Addins)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"jermsalerms" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

daddylonglegs

You say you want to return a date 3 days later unless it falls on th
weekend, in which case return following Monday. This isn't always th
same as adding 3 workdays and certainly won't ever be the same if C1 i
10

I suggest

=WORKDAY(A2+$C$1-1,1