If I press spacebar the text get deleated

If i pree spacebar key in between the word the text get deleated.There no as
such settings to avoid this what is thwe solution for this.

Thanks

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

As if my head didn't hurt enough *before* reading this
response................. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Iceman

In this group spacebar wrote in message
If i pree spacebar key in between the word the text get
deleated.There no as such settings to avoid this what is thwe
solution for this.

Thanks

Unless you've decoded Greg's reply yourself, I think he may have meant that
you should press the 'Insert' key.

Greg Maxey

No. Actually pressing the INSERT key works only if the user has not
elected to "Use INS Key for Paste" in the options setting.

The message decoded is: Using the mouse, toggle the OVR indicator on
the status bar.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Any user who is sophisticated enough to have done that probably would not be
asking this question, though.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)