ie8

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Certainly not this newsgroup (not a forum) with "IE6" in its name.

Those with IE7- and/or IE8-specific questions or comments can post to and
seek support in IE General newsgroup:

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

In your newsreader:

If you prefer a true web-forum, see
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/threads

Happy Trails

Certainly not this newsgroup (not a forum) with "IE6" in its name.

Um, hence my question. BTW, a newsgroup is a forum, a place for public
discussion of issues.

Thanks. Didn't want to ask an actual ie8 question here, then have the
net nannies go absolutely berserk!

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Happy said:
I'll stick with the dictionary definition of "forum" thanks, but if
you really need me to cave here (in this which I also know is a
"newsgroup") for ego purposes, that's okay by me, as long as you keep
offering so much help to me and everyone else.

Even your posts' headers say it's a newsgroup:

<QP>
From: Happy Trails <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser
Subject: Re: ie8