ie printing

I have a copy of xp home. When I try to print from ie or netscape the
computer shuts down I have run norton and have found no virus. Prints fine
when I am any other application like Word. Any thoughts on how to fix this.

Carsyn Gu [MSFT]

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the posting.

Based on my research, this issue may occur if a third-party program was
installed
on your computer when visiting certain websites. I suggest we perform the
following
steps to test this issue.

1. Click Start->Run.

2. Type "msconfig" (without the quotation marks) and press Enter.

3. Click the Services tab, check "Hide All Microsoft Services" and click
the
Disable All icon.

4. Click the Startup tab and click the Disable All icon.

5. Click OK to restart the computer.

6. Select "don't show this message or launch the system configuration
utility when
windows start" and click Ok.

Please let me know if the above steps resolved the problem.

Sincerely,
Carsyn Gu
Microsoft Online Partner Support

from your issue.