From: "=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: IE not launched by links in e-mail
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 07:16:08 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general

I've noticed there are some more then me having problems to follow links
in e-mail. My "error" is a bit different though; when I try to follow a
link I receive an error message saying: "The action has been interrupted
due to limitations in the computer. Contact system administrator". I have a
localized, Swedish, version so the words may not be exactly those but the
inward sense is I have not rights enough to perform this action. I do have
administrator rights and I tried to remove all popup-killers, stop my AV
and firewall (ZA). I have also tried to change the security settings in IE
but without success. What more can I do?

/Frank