IE 6 Browser is wacked !!!!

Dave Cason

Nope,

Thats not it either .... I checked that as well. I've
pulled drivers reinstalled the 3DFX drivers and the
monitor and its hasen't helped. I've lookk at every
obvious thign I can think of that's why I'm posting it
here!!!

Keep in mind I've been stareing at the damm buttons since
I took the system to my dads place to show him MS magafier
in the Accessabilty Wiz.

It's not the text thats out of wack really, its more or
less just the search buttons and things like that, but it
appears to be only in the browser not in word or excel.

Since the on line help is MS products is crap it starting
to get on my nerves you know what I mean !?!?!

Am I gonna have to toast and re-install the whole damm PC
because the browser is so tied in to the OS, It's just
really frustrating and annoying!!

Cheers'
Dave