Ideas for site additions?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm working on a few reviews as I write this, but I thought I would run a few ideas off here to see what you guys thought:

1) A member computer gallery - post pics of your PC, others can comment and rate it etc... Hand for modding and displaying general stats

2) Hardware installation guides - a run down and photos on how to install graphics cards, printers etc...

3) Support pages - some FAQs and a links to the forum support sections

Reaction score
Sounds good to me, but since I don't have a digital camera, I won't be able to take any pics of my amazing rig. ;) I could borrow the $5000 Nikon digital camera from my dad's work, though.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ohh... $5000 camera, I'd do more than borrow that! Ebay.com here we come ;)

I've got a cheapo (on the scale of digital cameras) Fuji Camera, about £150 ($200) but its good enough

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
ask her indoors

Spanking good ideas Ian ... I will have to borrow my dear Lady's camera but I could certainly do a "how to install" monthly with pictures.

How about "the inner workings of the HD" written by 'I know how to fix it'

cleandrive4.jpg

:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
lol!!! That would certainly be handy to show the workings of a drive :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Actually...

What you see is a monster SCSI drive with a capacity of a whopping 1 Gigabyte.

It's was built like a German tank and weighs in at a sturdy 1.1 kilograms, or 2.5 pounds for all you non-metric heathens out there.

The battery in the picture gives you an idea of the majestic size of this behemoth. You don't find quality like that anymore, which is one more reason to take good care of your drive and clean it frequently to make it last.

cleandrive1.jpg

:brow:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Bloomin hell! Thats a beastie! :D

My 60GB Maxtor drive is about 1/2 the thickness of that, yet 60 times larger capacity - incredible stuff now!

Ask a Question