Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder if mobile phone batteries can do this too? Ouch :eek:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
I think my battery is on the list :(

I can't work out what on earth you are supposed to do - anyone fancy giving me an idiot's guide??

Love

Gabs xx

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Mine is a T23 with a 11 digit barcode which is OK they say...but it is made in China and a few of the oriental manufacturing products lately have been somewhat not up to scratch !!!! Maybe a learning curve or a just a massive corporate layout to cheap labour that brings in big profits ??? or am i cynical ??

Reaction score
Try this number Gabs:D
Monday-Friday 0900-1730(5.30pm) 08705-500-900
Seems only the USA has 24/7 support:(

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Have you got the battery bar code gabs? If so, try putting it into the link that Murdoch posted at the top of the page, and it will let you know if it is affected :) You should then be able to select an option for battery replacement.

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Have you got the battery bar code gabs? If so, try putting it into the link that Murdoch posted at the top of the page, and it will let you know if it is affected :) You should then be able to select an option for battery replacement.
Pity the help line is only open Monday to Friday:(

Ask a Question