I wish to edit received documents only in English (U.K.) language

I receive documents prepared in many languages and language variants [e.g.
German and English (U.S.)]. I wish to work with them as though they had been
prepared in Word set for English (U.K.).

garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Open a received Word document. Press Ctrl+A to select all of the
text. Click on Tools | Language | Set Language | <choose her
language> | uncheck the "Detect language automatically" and "Do
not check spelling or grammar" boxes | OK. Save the received
Word document.

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Then you will either have to ask for the file originators to create them
that way. The US one won't be too bad but the German one could be. Do you
want it in English?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"English as she is wrote in England" <English as she is wrote in
news:[email protected]...