I want to change default font in frontpage

I can't seem to get the default font to change in FP. It shows changed when I
go to page options and change the font but it does not change in the window
on FP. Is this the way to change the FP default font? Very new to FP!

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

You only see the default font when you haven't explicitly set a font on
the text on the page.
That is useful because if you set it to something very different from
what you normally use, you can easily see if there is somewhere on the
page you have forgotten to specify the font.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Stefan B Rusynko

Default font in FP means the font you see in Design view (and to use the browser default font of the user on the web)
- it does not apply any font tags or css to your pages