I miss my Image Composer!

I give up!

I bought FP2002 when it first came out and did just fine. Got rid of my old
FP98 CD and my backup. Bought a new laptop this month and got to reloading
all my software into it. Where's my Image Composer? OH NO, it's not
included on the FP2002 CD!

I looked and looked in the hopes that I really didn't trash my old CD. Did
I make another CD backup and forgot about it?

No, I didn't.

I suppose that since MSFT no longer makes Image Composer available or
supports it, it would be legal for me to ask: Would anyone who has a copy of
Image Composer please send me one? I'll trade it for an original FP2002 CD,
even! I want it THAT BADLY.

Please respond to (e-mail address removed) ; thank you!

Tom Pepper Willett

Sending you a file/program from a licensed copy of FP would be a violation
of the EULA, and is considered piracy.
--
===
Tom "Pepper" Willett
| I give up!
|
| I bought FP2002 when it first came out and did just fine. Got rid of my
old
| FP98 CD and my backup. Bought a new laptop this month and got to
reloading
| all my software into it. Where's my Image Composer? OH NO, it's not
| included on the FP2002 CD!
|
| I looked and looked in the hopes that I really didn't trash my old CD.
Did
| I make another CD backup and forgot about it?
|
| No, I didn't.
|
| I suppose that since MSFT no longer makes Image Composer available or
| supports it, it would be legal for me to ask: Would anyone who has a copy
of
| Image Composer please send me one? I'll trade it for an original FP2002
CD,
| even! I want it THAT BADLY.
|
| Please respond to (e-mail address removed) ; thank you!

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

Only if you (the seller) were still using the product, would that be a violation.

In the case of a full-version you can make a one time transfer of software as long as you include all of the product. At least that's how I read most of the ms eula's.

I'm still trying to sell my FP 1.1 :)

| Sending you a file/program from a licensed copy of FP would be a violation
| of the EULA, and is considered piracy.
| --
| ===
| Tom "Pepper" Willett
| Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
| ---
| About FrontPage 2003:
| http://office.microsoft.com/home/office.aspx?assetid=FX01085802
| FrontPage 2003 Product Information:
| http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/default.mspx
| Understanding FrontPage:
| http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/frontpage/
| ===
| | | I give up!
| |
| | I bought FP2002 when it first came out and did just fine. Got rid of my
| old
| | FP98 CD and my backup. Bought a new laptop this month and got to
| reloading
| | all my software into it. Where's my Image Composer? OH NO, it's not
| | included on the FP2002 CD!
| |
| | I looked and looked in the hopes that I really didn't trash my old CD.
| Did
| | I make another CD backup and forgot about it?
| |
| | No, I didn't.
| |
| | I suppose that since MSFT no longer makes Image Composer available or
| | supports it, it would be legal for me to ask: Would anyone who has a copy
| of
| | Image Composer please send me one? I'll trade it for an original FP2002
| CD,
| | even! I want it THAT BADLY.
| |
| | Please respond to (e-mail address removed) ; thank you!

Tom Pepper Willett

The OP was asking only for MIC.
--
===
Tom "Pepper" Willett
About FrontPage 2003:
http://office.microsoft.com/home/office.aspx?assetid=FX01085802
FrontPage 2003 Product Information:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/default.mspx
Understanding FrontPage:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/frontpage/
===
"Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
wrote in message Only if you (the seller) were still using the product, would that be a
violation.

In the case of a full-version you can make a one time transfer of software
as long as you include all of the product. At least that's how I read most
of the ms eula's.

I'm still trying to sell my FP 1.1 :)

| Sending you a file/program from a licensed copy of FP would be a violation
| of the EULA, and is considered piracy.
| --
| ===
| Tom "Pepper" Willett
| Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
| ---
| About FrontPage 2003:
| http://office.microsoft.com/home/office.aspx?assetid=FX01085802
| FrontPage 2003 Product Information:
| http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/default.mspx
| Understanding FrontPage:
| http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/frontpage/
| ===
| | | I give up!
| |
| | I bought FP2002 when it first came out and did just fine. Got rid of my
| old
| | FP98 CD and my backup. Bought a new laptop this month and got to
| reloading
| | all my software into it. Where's my Image Composer? OH NO, it's not
| | included on the FP2002 CD!
| |
| | I looked and looked in the hopes that I really didn't trash my old CD.
| Did
| | I make another CD backup and forgot about it?
| |
| | No, I didn't.
| |
| | I suppose that since MSFT no longer makes Image Composer available or
| | supports it, it would be legal for me to ask: Would anyone who has a
copy
| of
| | Image Composer please send me one? I'll trade it for an original FP2002
| CD,
| | even! I want it THAT BADLY.
| |
| | Please respond to (e-mail address removed) ; thank you!

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

understood.
just a general info reply :)

| The OP was asking only for MIC.
| --
| ===
| Tom "Pepper" Willett
| Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
| ---
| About FrontPage 2003:
| http://office.microsoft.com/home/office.aspx?assetid=FX01085802
| FrontPage 2003 Product Information:
| http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/default.mspx
| Understanding FrontPage:
| http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/frontpage/
| ===
| "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| wrote in message | Only if you (the seller) were still using the product, would that be a
| violation.
|
| In the case of a full-version you can make a one time transfer of software
| as long as you include all of the product. At least that's how I read most
| of the ms eula's.
|
| I'm still trying to sell my FP 1.1 :)
|

| | | Sending you a file/program from a licensed copy of FP would be a violation
| | of the EULA, and is considered piracy.
| | --
| | ===
| | Tom "Pepper" Willett
| | Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
| | ---
| | About FrontPage 2003:
| | http://office.microsoft.com/home/office.aspx?assetid=FX01085802
| | FrontPage 2003 Product Information:
| | http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/default.mspx
| | Understanding FrontPage:
| | http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/frontpage/
| | ===
| | |
| | | I bought FP2002 when it first came out and did just fine. Got rid of my
| | old
| | | FP98 CD and my backup. Bought a new laptop this month and got to
| | reloading
| | | all my software into it. Where's my Image Composer? OH NO, it's not
| | | included on the FP2002 CD!
| | |
| | | I looked and looked in the hopes that I really didn't trash my old CD.
| | Did
| | | I make another CD backup and forgot about it?
| | |
| | | No, I didn't.
| | |
| | | I suppose that since MSFT no longer makes Image Composer available or
| | | supports it, it would be legal for me to ask: Would anyone who has a
| copy
| | of
| | | Image Composer please send me one? I'll trade it for an original FP2002
| | CD,
| | | even! I want it THAT BADLY.
| | |
| | | Please respond to (e-mail address removed) ; thank you!
| |
| |

David Baxter