I know you all missed me

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I be fab and groovy :cool:

(ain't had nowt in t' post yet, btw... ;) )

Soz Tony love :blush: (& you too mucks & Ady) :blush:
I haven't forgotten.
I can only get into the post office on weekends & they're only open for part of saturdays, on the weekends in NZ (yes, John thinks it's insane also) & things have been ridiculously chaotic over here sorry. Will get it sent as soon as I can :nod:

(btw Ady, could you email me an address please :) )

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Anyhow... where's this bouncy castle I heard about :nod:
And I aint had a BBQ in ages, not much of a turnout in the frost & snow
Mind you.. out here in the bay we only got about 3 flakes of the snow so far...
so we're not exactly snowed in.
But John's already had to use the Landrover to get into town through the frosts a couple of times.
twisty roads with the sea on one side & ice on the road always end up with at least one car swiming each season.
where I come from (out central Otago by the Old Man range) it's usually -7 (+/-) Celsius all winter (I know that's nothing to most Britts, but I hate the cold) with hoar frost's building up till they break branches off the trees. So it always amuses me how Dunedinites are convinced that they know how to drive in the frost & snow. They don't even have proper bitchumin on the roads over here. & come the snow, most of them don't even have chains for their tires. So there's always accidents each winter because people think they can still steer when their car is in a slide. & they keep on trying.
I suppose it's the stubborness that comes from Dunedin's scottish heritage.

Anyhow, enough coldness... let's slap some sossies on the barbie and pass's some wine (we've still got plenty left over from the wedding so if you fancy a glass out on the porch then feel free to drop on in :nod: )
Anyone got a game of twister? Nothing like it after a few pints :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask a Question