I keep getting this error msg, trying to set up a second email acc

JulieW

Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server
Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server
Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers.
Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)