I hope Gabe Newell gets CANCER

Shut the fuck up fatso

Todd said:
ooo.....looks like I hit a sore spot sweetie....LMAO....man I love usenet...useless kids on daddy's machine can get away
with anything....anonymously.....I use my real name muffin....wonder why you don't?
Ahh yet another shitsack to killfile.....
Buh....bye.....
TH
Your said:
Hey fat wad,

I hope you get cancer, it'll tune your ' half-life ' aerial to what's
important in life, instead of jacking off to a couple of thousand
polygons floating around the screen.

Having to listen to your messianic ramblings about a ****ing computer
game for the last year or so, from you and your company.. Christ, the
joy of hearing that the source code had been compromised 'cause lardo
was ' Freddy Fingered ' using Outlook, sweet..

Then using ' Community ' schmaltz to try and land a stool pigeon for
your own stupidity.. Valve owes a lot more to the mod community than the
community owes to Valve, you got lucky bitches..

One last **** YOU, 3 chins, c'est la vie.

A fan.

$6 million, hah! pimp da fat ho!
(e-mail address removed)

Shut the fuck up fatso

Your said:
Hey fat wad,

I hope you get cancer, it'll tune your ' half-life ' aerial to what's
important in life, instead of jacking off to a couple of thousand
polygons floating around the screen.

Having to listen to your messianic ramblings about a ****ing computer
game for the last year or so, from you and your company.. Christ, the
joy of hearing that the source code had been compromised 'cause lardo
was ' Freddy Fingered ' using Outlook, sweet..

Then using ' Community ' schmaltz to try and land a stool pigeon for
your own stupidity.. Valve owes a lot more to the mod community than the
community owes to Valve, you got lucky bitches..

One last **** YOU, 3 chins, c'est la vie.

A fan.

$6 million, hah! pimp da fat ho!
(e-mail address removed)

somnambulist

Your Slim Self wrote:

<snip retarded rant>

Go on, admit it, you're just sore because you bought a 5900U aren't you?

Shut the fuck up fatso

somnambulist said:
Your Slim Self wrote:

<snip retarded rant>

Go on, admit it, you're just sore because you bought a 5900U aren't you?

A Banshee, wanna make something of it, I was told it was a hottie.

somnambulist

Shut said:
A Banshee, wanna make something of it, I was told it was a hottie.

Why make something out of nothing?, as that's what this whole thread and the
original mook-headed post are.

Jamie_Manic

Your Slim Self said:
Hey fat wad,

Theres trolling and then there is just being ****ing obnoxiously
offensive...saying you hope someone gets cancer is about the lowest thing I
have ever heard.

Ben Cottrell

Jamie_Manic said:
Theres trolling and then there is just being ****ing obnoxiously
offensive...saying you hope someone gets cancer is about the lowest thing I
have ever heard.
A large minority of people die of cancer, just not many of us talk about
it out of fear, that's life.. cancer or heart disease, take your pick.
Gabe will hopefully die of one or the other, one less fat person around,
anyone done antialiasing tests on his chins with an nVidia card, look
smighty smooth..

NightSky 421

Jamie_Manic said:
Theres trolling and then there is just being ****ing obnoxiously
offensive...saying you hope someone gets cancer is about the lowest thing I
have ever heard.

No kidding...an old "friend" of mine 2 1/2 years ago said that I "sold" my
Mom off and he was wondering if my Dad was also for sale. To make a long
story short, his reference of my Mom being "sold off" was a reference of her
passing away of cancer a few months prior to his comments and his wondering
if my Dad would be next. Nice guy huh? My friendship with him ended around
the same time as he made those comments, but there was more to it than what
I'm mentioning here.

Bottom line is that I would NEVER wish cancer on anyone, even this former
friend of mine. It's a horrible disease and I've witnessed it first
hand...very painful especially when it's someone so close to you (like a
parent as I experienced).

Ben Pope

Your said:
Hey fat wad,
<snip rantings>

Changing your from and reply-to email addresses doesn't hide you...

Ben

Jamie_Manic

NightSky 421 said:
thing

No kidding...an old "friend" of mine 2 1/2 years ago said that I "sold" my
Mom off and he was wondering if my Dad was also for sale. To make a long
story short, his reference of my Mom being "sold off" was a reference of her
passing away of cancer a few months prior to his comments and his wondering
if my Dad would be next. Nice guy huh? My friendship with him ended around
the same time as he made those comments, but there was more to it than what
I'm mentioning here.

Bottom line is that I would NEVER wish cancer on anyone, even this former
friend of mine. It's a horrible disease and I've witnessed it first
hand...very painful especially when it's someone so close to you (like a
parent as I experienced).

Indeed, people who make comments like this guy - in jest or not - don't
realise this kinda thing should be left well alone as it effects people
every day.

Just this week I had my parents crying in each others arms with relief in a
local hospital when my mothers scans came back clean, so to the original
poster I give a big **** you.

Ben Cottrell

Ben said:
<snip rantings>

Changing your from and reply-to email addresses doesn't hide you...

Ben

;) I'm aware of that..

Top