Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
From: Raid Slam <[email protected]>
Date: 2000/01/10
Subject: Re: Rainbow Six Campaign Editor
[email protected] (David M. said:
What about when you said, not all that long ago, that you
basically hate everyone but your cat, and that as long as
you lived, you would continue to cause harm to others?

And I meant those words. Still do. Most of you aren't worth a
**** to anybody, I just like to make sure you know this. :)

I fully intend to cause some more harm, but not with a non-viral
application. I have virus writing that serves for harm. I was
thinking of finishing the irok virus. Well, I am going to finish
that one. I've already promised that to someone.

Most people really aren't too offly bright, so whats the harm if
I exploit them for what they are? Useless imbreeds.
Should we keep those statements in mind, also, when we think
about whether or not to download and use a program of yours?

If you'll notice David, Every virus i've released on my site is
clearly marked as a virus. No misleading whatsoever. The rshack
program is not marked as a virus. So what makes you think it IS
viral? And besides, it's against coderz.net policy to host virus
binaries of any kind.
Or have you reconsidered those positions, and decided to
rejoin the *functional* part of the human race? I'd love
to hear that you have! *8)
DC

The functional part of the human race? Ah shit man, don't make
me puke.

Regards,
Raid [SLAM]

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's
Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and
participate in Usenet - Free!

Joe

So, why isn't the production of malware a capital crime? I'd suggest
hanging.

Nomen Nescio said:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt....p:alt.comp.virus+author:raid#bb24144b3147ae35

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2ffx4f5

Raid Slam
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
From: Raid Slam <[email protected]>
Date: 2000/01/10
[...]

Dustin Cook

So, why isn't the production of malware a capital crime? I'd suggest
hanging.

It's computer programming, how can you rate writing software as a capital
crime? That's just.. dumb.

ASCII

Dustin said:
It's computer programming, how can you rate writing software as a capital
crime? That's just.. dumb.

Maybe it depends on the action of such software?
Like kids playing with chemicals sounds innocuous,
unless it happens to be a bomb they're making.

Dustin Cook

ASCII said:
Maybe it depends on the action of such software?
Like kids playing with chemicals sounds innocuous,
unless it happens to be a bomb they're making.

Apples and Oranges, ASCII. A computer virus has yet to kill anyone, despite
rumours passed around in the mid 80s-early 90s that it could eventually do
so. Bombs on the other hand.. well, thats an entirely different story.

ASCII

Dustin said:
Apples and Oranges, ASCII. A computer virus has yet to kill anyone, despite
rumours passed around in the mid 80s-early 90s that it could eventually do
so. Bombs on the other hand.. well, thats an entirely different story.

They're both round and edible, RaiD.
....and with the surplus of humanoid inhabitants of this planet,
maybe a population reduction would benefit the quality of life of those
surviving.
I see no need to revisit the Y2K hype about cyberfailure and its implications
on the critical care medical systems or how some malcrafted code could
influence a similar outcome.

Top