I don't believe it ... some people are still not updating

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Please folks ... MS do a good job fixing bugs & holes in IE, yes they do, but if you don't keep up-to-date you are just being a fool to yourselves and adding to the overwhelming supply of "robot" PCs

Sorry to report, but Firefox can be just as vulnerable ... keep it updated also. :nod:

If you have already updated from Windows Update Site, good for you, for anyone else, PLEASE go and at least get the latest fixes for IE ...

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms07-045.mspx

:bow:

sol

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Please folks ... MS do a good job fixing bugs & holes in IE, yes they do, but if you don't keep up-to-date you are just being a fool to yourselves and adding to the overwhelming supply of "robot" PCs

Sorry to report, but Firefox can be just as vulnerable ... keep it updated also.
nod.gif

If you have already updated from Windows Update Site, good for you, for anyone else, PLEASE go and at least get the latest fixes for IE ...

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms07-045.mspx

bowdown.gif

i always have automatic updates on so i thought that was all i needed to do-so i went & updated anyway like you said because you all know a hell of a lot more than dopey here :lol: & ide be lost without your advice so thankyou :bow:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
'I don't believe it'

Victor Meldew incarnate :lol:

As it 'appens, I updated yesterday.

And if MS had made a decent program in the first place they wouldn't have to keep patching it up..... ;)

Ask a Question