Hyperlinks in two different cells

Please, Can anyone help.

I need to have several hyperlinks
in different cells B5 and B10 but it didn't work?

I tried using the same call but referencing different cells..

Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)
If Target.Range.Address = "$B$5" Then 'cell where the hyperlink is
Application.Run "'WorkbookName.ext'!YourSubName", Arg1, Arg2
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target2 As Hyperlink)
If Target.Range.Address = "$B$10" Then 'cell where the hyperlink is
Application.Run "'WorkbookName.ext'!YourSubName", Arg1, Arg2
End If
End Sub

thanks

Jim Cone

answered in your other post - six minutes before you posted this