hyperlinking columns together

GSBPT

I would like to hyperlink a column on one worksheet to a different column on
another sheet. For example I want B1 on sheet1 linked to D1 on sheet2.
Currently I tried to use the formula =HYPERLINK("[practice]Sheet2!D1"),
however I can't drag this formula down and have it change itself to
=HYPERLINK("[practice]Sheet2!D2") in the box B2. How would I do this?

Jim Cone

=HYPERLINK("[practice]Sheet2!D"&ROW(),"Click")
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA