HTML to plain text conversion in email

G

When I create an html email in FrontPage and send it out, people who don't receive html receive the message jumbled. How do you format an html email so that the conversion from html to plain text is not jumbled and kept in a proper format?

T

Thomas A. Rowe

I don't have a exact answer, however it is best to sent text email with a link to a online HTML
version.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Yolanda said:
When I create an html email in FrontPage and send it out, people who don't receive html receive
the message jumbled. How do you format an html email so that the conversion from html to plain text
is not jumbled and kept in a proper format?

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

You really can't, you'd have to send it out both ways.

I build a database based upon a question in my form...Can you recieve HTML email? If they can I put them in one email group, the ones that can't get a text email.

| When I create an html email in FrontPage and send it out, people who don't receive html receive the message jumbled. How do you format an html email so that the conversion from html to plain text is not jumbled and kept in a proper format?

Ask a Question