HTML-Looking E-mails

J

joe

Hello,
I want to create an email newsletter so I can send out to my employees. I tried doing this in Outlook; I created tables and inserted graphics, texts, etc.

HOWEVER, when I send the email to my employees, all they see are the contents; the graphics and tables were missing.

Could someone please advise a method that will ensure the above issue will not happen again? One method I was told to use is to create the newsletter like I would in creating an HTML page. Then upload all the graphics into a server. Finally, open up the HTML page in a browser and then copy and paste the the entire page into my Outlook. I have not tried this b/c I want to see if anyone can advise a "FOR SURE" method.

Thank you.

Joe

W

wba

joe said:
Hello,
I want to create an email newsletter so I can send out to my employees. I tried doing this in Outlook; I created tables and inserted graphics, texts, etc.

HOWEVER, when I send the email to my employees, all they see are the contents; the graphics and tables were missing.

Could someone please advise a method that will ensure the above issue will not happen again? One method I was told to use is to create the newsletter like I would in creating an HTML page. Then upload all the graphics into a server. Finally, open up the HTML page in a browser and then copy and paste the the entire page into my Outlook. I have not tried this b/c I want to see if anyone can advise a "FOR SURE" method.

Thank you.

Joe

W

wba

Joe:
The only sure-fire method I know of for creating HTML-like emails is to
create a web page, in say Frontpage, and store it as an "htm" file. The file
can include text, tables and graphics.
Then from Internet Explorer choose File>Send>Page by eMail. The web page
will be found in your Outlook Outbox.
Regards
WBA

B

Brian Tillman

joe said:
I want to create an email newsletter so I can send out to my
employees. I tried doing this in Outlook; I created tables and
inserted graphics, texts, etc.

HOWEVER, when I send the email to my employees, all they see are the
contents; the graphics and tables were missing.

See if something here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm

J

joe

Hi,
Maybe my post was not too clear or was too confusing. All I really want to do is to send out an email with nice table settings and graphics. I am sure most of you have seen those emails sent out by big companies like Target, Walmart, GAP.com, etc. that have a really nice formated emails with tables and pictures formated where they look more like an ad/brochure/newsletter, than a 'regular' plain text email.

This is all i wanted to do, is to create an email that look more like an ad/brochure/newsletter.

THanks!

F

frier

Hi,
Maybe my post was not too clear or was too confusing. All I really want todo is to send out an email with nice table settings and graphics. I am suremost of you have seen those emails sent out by big companies like Target, Walmart, GAP.com, etc. that have a really nice formated emails with tables and pictures formated where they look more like an ad/brochure/newsletter, than a 'regular' plain text email.

This is all i wanted to do, is to create an email that look more like an ad/brochure/newsletter.

THanks!

Use free templates here:
http://www.emailsignature.eu/phpBB2/email-signature-templates-f14.html

Ask a Question