html logo banner

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
A question for nothing , Does anyone fancy designing a flash banner i could use for my website Worksfootball. I will pay , but it wont be much , i am learning Flash 8 and preferably the banner should be about 400x60 ?? heres hoping for a miracle and a generous genius :) or links to anything that could help me (except Flash 8 learning manual as i have one thats 400+ pages long and i get restless quickly )

Regards Rush

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi Rush, do you think this would be any good to you? It says that you can create an instant banner on the site, then copy the code to your project (if I've understood it correctly) anyway.. it is HERE
:wave:

Reaction score
Hi Rush

As you're learning Flash why not do it yourself..? 99% of the sites around that you can use to do free Flash bannersetc will 9 times out of 10 have their URL in the flash banner that you create..I wouldn't want to advertise for anybody unless they were paying me..

Ask a Question