HPageBreaks and InsertRow Problem

ironhydroxide

Hello,

I am having a problem with some code i have been working on over the past
couple weeks. I have a page break inserted where it needs to go, and then i
need to insert a row right after the page break. I select the row directly
under the page break and insert (with Selection.Insert Shift:=xlUp) a row.
and then the page break magically ends up at the bottom of the cell that i
inserted.

So i either need to know how to keep the page break at the top of the cell,
Or how to delete a specific page break deduced from a Row# (as i always have
the Row# where the page break is).

Thanks for replies
Ironhydroxide

ironhydroxide

Thought about that, and then i realized i would have to reconfigure my whole
program. The inserted cell is sort of a patch, the last thing on the list,
and it isnt really worth reprograming the whole thing if i can just delete
the rogue page break.

Jim Cone

re: "I have a page break inserted where it needs to go"
'--
Are you using xl2007?
Is that pagebreak a manual pagebreak or is it an automatic pagebreak?
Do you have a print area set?
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"ironhydroxide"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
Hello,
I am having a problem with some code i have been working on over the past
couple weeks. I have a page break inserted where it needs to go, and then i
need to insert a row right after the page break. I select the row directly
under the page break and insert (with Selection.Insert Shift:=xlUp) a row.
and then the page break magically ends up at the bottom of the cell that i
inserted.
So i either need to know how to keep the page break at the top of the cell,
Or how to delete a specific page break deduced from a Row# (as i always have
the Row# where the page break is).
Thanks for replies
Ironhydroxide

ironhydroxide

Yes i am using 2007. It is a manual Page Break. And no I do not have a print
area set.

I just want to delete a previously inserted manual page break.

Jim Cone

xl2007 seems to have it's own rules.
However, see what this does...

Worksheets("Sheet1").Rows(15).PageBreak = xlNone
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"ironhydroxide"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
Yes i am using 2007. It is a manual Page Break.
And no I do not have a print area set.
I just want to delete a previously inserted manual page break.

ironhydroxide

Alright, That Did it. Thanks for getting me that code. The help function
is vague if it has any information and so you have helped alot.

Thanks
Ironhydroxide

Jim Cone

You are welcome.
For what it is worth, I use xl97 help for the four versions of Excel
I have installed. It is faster and better organized then later versions.
I am unfamiliar with xl2007 help and will probably remain that way.
'--
Jim Cone
(never be last with the oldest or first with the newest)

"ironhydroxide"
<[email protected]>