    I have a string variable say:

    string sMyString="aeiou"

    How can I transfer sMyString into a char array?

    ad, Jun 19, 2005

  2. ad wrote:

    > I have a string variable say:
    >
    > string sMyString="aeiou"
    >
    > How can I transfer sMyString into a char array?

    sMyString.ToCharArray()
    does that.

    --

    Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Jun 19, 2005

  3. ad <> wrote:
    > I have a string variable say:
    >
    > string sMyString="aeiou"
    >
    > How can I transfer sMyString into a char array?

    Please see the answers you received when you asked the same question
    yesterday.

    --
    Jon Skeet - <>
    http://www.pobox.com/~skeet

    Jon Skeet [C# MVP], Jun 19, 2005
  4. ad

    rossum Guest

    On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:38:39 +0800, "ad" <> wrote:

    >I have a string variable say:
    >
    >string sMyString="aeiou"
    >
    >How can I transfer sMyString into a char array?

    Use sMyString.ToCharArray() as MuZZy/Andre indicated in his answer to
    your previous question on this subject.

    rossum

    The ultimate truth is that there is no ultimate truth

    rossum, Jun 20, 2005