How to store selected songs ids in db?

Reaction score
Hi all i have a db for my music collection. It has one table with the following feilds on it:

Code:
[B]ID[/B]|filename|artist|album|title|track|comments|genre|seconds|filesize|bitrate

I already created pages that with checkboxes that user select indvidual songs and by click of play button it goes and plays those songs for me.

Now i created another button next to play that it supposed to write the selected songs to db and save the ids of slected songs.Note: i use song ids to pull indvidual songs from db to be played by my song player!

My problem is i do not how to design a few tables that keep track of selected songs for each user along with the name of playlist for each user!! In processs i do not want to modify my current table i just want to add more tables to help me achive what i want. I be happy if an expert tell me how i can create tables that store play list(selected songs)info for each user and later i be able to query them easily in order to pull out playlist of each user.Thanks

Ask a Question