How to set the IntendLevel using XLLFunctions (Macro Sheet - XLM)

Raja

Is there a way to set the Intend Level using XLM funciton. I found that
there is ALIGNMENT MacroSheet Function but it not possible to define the
Intend Level?

Any Help

Jim Cone

You could use "Format.Number" ...
'--
Dim strFormat As String
'Indent width of two spaces
strFormat = "_ _ @"
Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro ("Format.Number(""" & strFormat & """)")
'--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Raja"