Can this be the issue?

From: "Tony Gilbert"
Error: Object Expected - Images won't load
My problem is with I.E. 6 and Norton Internet Security, where some images on
a page load and others don't. All are available if you persist in clicking
"show picture" for each image.
It seems that Patch 4.03 for Norton Internet Security causes images loaded
from another server to be blocked by default - HTTP-REFERRER auto-block -
and must be enabled on a SITE BY SITE basis!!! Surely there is another
solution?

Roger Smith

Norton Internet Security I believe I have set correctly. My need is to
set Internet Explorer 6 to send referrer information. I've had no luck
with Help or MS site and I can't find anything in Options. Perhaps I'm
overlooking it.

Roger Smith

Thanks for your input, Mike.
The site involved is http://www.pgp.com.
The specific page generating „Sorry, in order to download this
software we require that your browser be enabled to send Referrer
Information" is http://download.pgp.com/error/no-referrer.html?prod=&acceptLicenseu=on.

In NIS Privacy Control I have entries for www.pgp.com and
www.download.pgp.com. Both are set to permit Information about
browser, visited sites, animated images, scripts, flash animation. But
I still get the Sorry message. What am I doing wrong?

Mike Burgess said:
Roger,
IE send the referrer info, NIS is blocking\stripping it.
Mike Burgess [MVP Windows Shell\User] http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/
Blocking Spyware, Adware, Parasites, Hijackers, Trojans, with a HOSTS file
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm [updated 12-01-03]
Please post replies to this Newsgroup, email address is invalid