How To Replace Cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I want to change my cartridge.So for that i have to replace it.So please provide me help for replacing cartridge.Tell me that how can i replace my cartridge?

Reaction score
AshleyLewis said:
Hi all,
I want to change my cartridge.So for that i have to replace it.So please provide me help for replacing cartridge.Tell me that how can i replace my cartridge?
Er, more info please!
What make & model of printer would help.

Oh & welcome to the forum.:wave:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
What cartridge?

Printer? Fax machine? Camera? Water Filter? Fountain Pen? Spray Gun? Label Maker? Make? Model? Shoe Size?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Which printer model and make is it?

Reaction score
thanks muckshifter for your help.Its really helpful for me.I want to know that ,between compatible cartridges and OEM cartridges,which one i have to choose?Please suggest me.I am sure i will get right answer.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I usually use these people, as they have a shop just up the road from me ... they do "refills" with comparatively good ink as well ... rule of thumb with me is, I use originals as I don't do a lot of home printing these days.

HTH

:user:

Reaction score
AshleyLewis said:
Thanks for your suggestion.Looks really helpful and informative.
Just out of interest what make of printer is it or are you going to keep us guessing!

Reaction score
I am using inkjet printer and laser printer both.But i am thankful to all for know that how can i replace cartridge and which cartridge is better for use.I think OEM cartridges are better then compatible cartridges.Because in compare to compatible,they always perform better.

<snip : spam removed>

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice sig spam AshleyLewis. Bye bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question