How to remove dashed page lines after using print preview

SmellsFishy

After I close the print preview window in excel, the spreadsheet displays
dashed lines where page breaks occur. I have view set to normal, not page
break preview, and no print area defined. Convenient for formatting a
printout, but distracting otherwise. How do I get rid of them?

Jim Cone

If you have an Excel version with a toolbar then...
Tools | Options | View (tab) and uncheck "Page breaks"
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"SmellsFishy"