how to put all the clips from collection panes on storyboard

hi,
I am new to the movie maker software on XP, i made movie clips thru my sony
digital camera, after that
I import all the clips ( about 40 )into collection pane and i was only able
to drop 4 clips on the storyboard, how can I put them on all the storyboard?
tnx lot

cathy

KDE

cntrl-a will select all, then drag them down.
If your saying it only lets you have a maximum of 4 clips on the timeline -
??? sorry, never heard of that.

"how to put all the clips from collection" <how to put all the clips from
| hi,
| I am new to the movie maker software on XP, i made movie clips thru my
sony
| digital camera, after that
| I import all the clips ( about 40 )into collection pane and i was only
able
| to drop 4 clips on the storyboard, how can I put them on all the
storyboard?
| tnx lot
|
| cathy

Wojo

Did you realize that each clip was created (and probably split up) in a
different collection?
You can have Movie Maker import without splitting by removing the check in
that option box (bottom of the import clip dialog box).
You can also click the [Collections] button to see all your collections and
then drag and drop clips from one collection to another to organize them the
way you want.
-Wojo
--
Wojo's Web:
http://www.remember-christopher.dostweb.com/Wojo's_web/

"how to put all the clips from collection" <how to put all the clips from
news:[email protected]...