How to Preserving Column order of ListView

Mike Oliszewski

I want to be able to automatically preserve the column order of a ListView
such that the next time it is displayed I can automatically display it as
the user has configured it. But I don't see where to find the "reorder"
column view or how I would reset that order on redisplay. Can someone tell
me how to do this ?

Ying-Shen Yu

Hi Mike,
To enable reorder ability of the column header in listview ,you should
set the property AllowColumnReorder
to true. However, because the Listview control of winform didn't provide
this ability to preserve the previous settings of the column headers
automatically, you should save and load these information by
yourself.Thanks!

Kind regards,

Ying-Shen Yu [MSFT]
Microsoft Support Engineer

You assume all risk for your use. 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Claes Bergefall

Take a look at LVM_GETCOLUMNORDERARRAY and
LVM_SETCOLUMNORDERARRAY

/claes