How to pass array of records from VB text box to SQL Server SP

TeraAdmin

Greetings
I am planing to pass bunch of record (with commas some thing like:
Account nums:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,...) and that should be passed to a SQL table or
Stored Procedure.
The SQL Stored Procedure can be some thing like this: Select fields
from Table where Accounts in (<all those inputs>);

What is the best way to do this in VB.net? I was also thinking if it
is robust to take those account num and simply do an insert to a table
and SP can do the Join. So please advise. Also post the VB code
related. Thanks a lot

Cor

Tera,

The standard reply on questions exactly like yours is.

Use Bulkcopy

Cor