how to open the same pages after a reboot ?

peter

i would like to know if i could have the same web sites automatically opened
if i choose to reboot ?

Because i have to reboot very often , i want something which can help me to
open the active pages before the reboot.

Thanks

Robert Aldwinckle

peter said:
i would like to know if i could have the same web sites automatically opened
if i choose to reboot ?

Only if you use IE7 and only if you close it before the reboot.
Hint: press Alt-F4 on an IE7 window which has more than one tab open
to get a prompt with a checkbox in it labeled:
Open these the next time I use Internet Explorer

Because i have to reboot very often , i want something which can help me to
open the active pages before the reboot.

Thanks

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---