How to Open a Medical Marijuana Dispensary

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.inc.com/guides/201105/how-to-open-a-medical-marijuana-dispensary_pagen_2.html
"Over the past 15 years, led by California, 15 states plus the District of Columbia have adopted laws permitting some form of marijuana consumption or distribution for medical use," notes the See Change Strategy study. "These laws have been adopted by public referendums as well as legislation."

In 2009, the Obama administration ordered federal prosecutors not to prioritize legal action against medical marijuana dispensaries that comply with state laws. This controversial decision has been critical to the growth of the medical marijuana industry.
While dispensaries are the obvious business model for those looking to break into this industry, there are perhaps less obvious altenratives.

While some patients enjoy smoking the medicine, there is a considerable move and market share toward the edibles. What started out as a couple percentage points of the market share is now up to about 15 percent. Medicinal marijuana can even be made into sodas, bars, elixirs, and lozenges. "Some people just don't like smoking.

And where there's a growing market, there's always a few creative types lurking behind the scenes.

"Unlike opening a CPA firm, where there's a preconceived notion of what that brand is supposed to look like, it seems like this is a wild-wild-west. We're on the ground floor trying to shape it. Who knows what's going to happen in 10 to 15 years."

upinsmoke1.jpg

If only Cameron would take note
th_0140.gif
th_0099.gif
blissysmile.gif
228823.gif
th_run-around-smiley.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Smoking, in whatever form, introduces carciogenics, which, in turn, will do their best to introduce cancer.

In my lifetime I have smoked a fair amount of dope. Mostly it's good but some can really mess your head up, never forget that, it is not all good.

However, when it it is good it is very very good but never forget that the most common form of ingestion is through smoke and that smoke, whether mixed with tobacco or neat is harmful. Simple. Hash imbibed orally is qhite ok apart from any mental problems it may induce. Fact.

Dope can be a whole lotta fun, it was, mostly for me. But be aware it can also seriously do your your brain in.

This is from a person who's neither for nor against, just speaking from personal experience.

Bob Marley may have disagreed with me...

Ask a Question