How to mouse over a word to open expanded text box



It's some years since i last used Word but i remember i used to be able to
select a Word in the text and cause a text box to open, this allowed space to
enter text and expand on the meaning of that word. The text box could then
be closed and activated later when reading the text by passing the mouse over
that word.

Trouble is i can't remember how to do it!

Anybody know?

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question