How to make a chart with selective (discontinuous) data?

Making grapg from discontinuous data

For example, two colums A and B have 10 rows (2 to 11) with values in each
cell.
How can I make a graph A Vs B which displays data only from rows 2, 5 8 and
10. I mean from discontinuous data and not from a continuous range. If yes
how to do in very large sheet?

David Biddulph

Best to use your worksheet to pull the data into a continuous range, and
then plot that.
--
David Biddulph

"Making grapg from discontinuous data" <Making grapg from discontinuous
news:[email protected]...