How to import Eudora files into Outlook

wilsonca

I've searched the forum, and everyone seems to have already been able t
bring their old Eudora files into Outlook. I am now trying to do thi
but cannot figure out how. I'm not even sure exactly where to find m
Eudora files, much less get them over to Outlook 2007.

Can someone help me here. My hard drive crashed last Friday and I hav
rebuilt a new one except for my email program. I have been usin
Thunderbird temporarily, but I really don't like it. My Eudora file
are saved to a hard drive and Thunderbird imported them with n
problem. But I can't for the life of me figure out how to get them int
OUtlook 2007.

Candee Lynn Wilso

wilsonca

I knew it was just too easy. Unfortunately, it didn't work. It starts to
import and then Outlook shuts down. I don't want to spend $50 on a email
migration program for a one-time use. I currently have Eudora 7.1, and
when I run the Outlook import utility, it show conversion for Eudora
3x, 4x, 5x but not 7x. Could this be the problem? I am truly at a loss
here.

I currently have all the same data in Thunderbird. Is there a way to
import from Thunderbird to Outlook 2007 that won't cost me $50?

'Diane Poremsky [MVP said:
;291597']See http://www.slipstick.com/config/convmsg.htm - outlook
2007's import menu
supports importing Eudora or you can use a tool.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point
your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"wilsonca" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

I've searched the forum, and everyone seems to have already been able
bring their old Eudora files into Outlook. I am now trying to do this
but cannot figure out how. I'm not even sure exactly where to find my
Eudora files, much less get them over to Outlook 2007.

Can someone help me here. My hard drive crashed last Friday and I
have
rebuilt a new one except for my email program. I have been using
Thunderbird temporarily, but I really don't like it. My Eudora files
are saved to a hard drive and Thunderbird imported them with no
problem. But I can't for the life of me figure out how to get them
into
OUtlook 2007.

Candee Lynn Wilson

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

It's related to the version. Yes, you can transfer from t-bird to outlook.
http://www.broobles.com/imapsize/index.php

Have you tried going from Eudora to OE then to outlook? That works for some.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
(e-mail address removed)