From: "=?Utf-8?B?SmFjayBGdQ==?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: How to find product key for Visual Studio .net Enterprise Architect
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 05:01:03 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.general

I am trying to install Visual Studio .net Enterprise Architect 2003. This
is the full version, not academic. At an early point in the installation it
asks me for the product ID. However, there is not product ID on the package
or on the CDs. The box that contains the CDs says on a label on the back:
CD SET X10-23169. But this is not the product key.

Please help!

(I would appreciate a direct response to my email address. Many thanks!)
Cheers,

johnKn [MS-SDK]

-Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only

-This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

-To provide additional feedback about your community experience please send
e-mail to: (e-mail address removed)