How to extract & save an image from an object?

Khuli

I have a spreadsheet with an image object embedded in it. I want to
use the image in another spreadsheet (but not the object), so how do I
extract the image?

Thanks.

Jim Cone

You can use the CopyPicture method to copy a picture of a range, chart, shape or OLEobject to the clipboard.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Khuli" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with an image object embedded in it. I want to
use the image in another spreadsheet (but not the object), so how do I
extract the image?
Thanks.

Dave Peterson

If I inserted a picture (insert|picture|from file -- in xl2003 menus), I can
just rightclick on the picture and choose copy.

Then I can go to the other application and paste it where I want it.

If this doesn't help, how was the picture/image/object inserted?

And what version of excel are you using?