How to display a custom menu item

TDay

I am creating a demo for an Excel 2003 application. I'd like to display the
drop down for a custom menu item and keep it open while I open a msgbox. How?

Jim Cone

I don't believe that is possible.
You could use a Userform with an Image control or label on it
that contains a picture of the menu.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA