How to determine the version of an Abit mobo?

*Vanguard*

Any Abit NF7-S users out there? I'm wondering how you tell if it is a
version 2.0 of the motherboard. Apparently version 2.0 is required in
order to support 200MHz FSB on the CPU (i.e., to get up to full FSB
speed on the CPU besides for the memory). Is it printed somewhere on
the mobo? I don't have it yet and am curious where I need to look. I
checked with the vendor and they will accept a return if it is not a
version 2.0 mobo.

Thanks in advance.

steven67@

*Vanguard* said:
Any Abit NF7-S users out there? I'm wondering how you tell if it is a
version 2.0 of the motherboard. Apparently version 2.0 is required in
order to support 200MHz FSB on the CPU (i.e., to get up to full FSB
speed on the CPU besides for the memory). Is it printed somewhere on
the mobo? I don't have it yet and am curious where I need to look. I
checked with the vendor and they will accept a return if it is not a
version 2.0 mobo.

Thanks in advance.

..

http://www.abit-usa.com/faq/mb/check.php

*Vanguard*

in news:3FD6240D.3658892D@REMOVE_THISmindspring.com:

Thanks for the link. I called the vendor to ask what version they would
be sending but they couldn't tell me other than whatever is on their
shelf somewhere is what I get and I'll have to check when I get it.
Sometimes the version is missing or not obvious. Abit seems to be
considerate in making the version obvious.