How to define the 1st, 2nd and 3rd element

DamiaoPastana

This is my first thread, please consider that I´m a brazilian guy and m
english is not so good! ;)

I´m trying to get the 1st, 2nd and the 3rd element from a list of
elements that are a sum of product evaluation results, in 3 categorie
M C and I.

I would like to indicate the order: MCI or MIC or ICM, CMI, etc

To get the 1st, I´m using the MAX
To get the 3rd, I´m using the MIN
and to get the 2nd, I´m doing the formula:

OFFSET($P$5,1,6-(CORRESP(MÁX($Q$5:$S$5),$Q$5:$S$5,0)+CORRESP(MÍN($Q$5:$S$5),$Q$5:$S$5,0))
-> CORRESPis in portuguese!

There are some different way to take this? Some thing like, an arra
and indicating the "second" element into the list, even so that thi
list is not ordered!

Thanks in advantage!

Damiã

Damiao,

você conseguiu com a dica do Bob?
Did you get, with the Bob tip?

Marcelo

"Bob Phillips" escreveu:
In English

=LARGE($Q$5:$S$5,2)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"DamiaoPastana" <[email protected]>

DamiaoPastana

So easy....

Marcelo, Bob´s tip help me!;)

Thank you Bob!

PS.: Marcelo, are you a Brazilian? (Você é brasileiro?)