How to count QUANTITY of From in Inbox? Macro?

Reaction score
I have had a long frustration with Outlook, amazingly bewildered why Microsoft didn't add this simple thing - having thousands of emails in my Inbox, I regularly have to clean it out - deleting unwanted and moving wanted emails to other folders. But, given the consuming time this takes, I sort by the 'From' column and start to move or delete in bulk. What would be MUCH more useful, and I'm amazed, as a developer, on why it's not there, is sorting by From but FIRST by QUANTITY of From - so I can more quickly see who's filling up my Inbox and delete/move frequent emailers FIRST.
I hate to reinvent the wheel and was wondering if anyone knows of an existing macro or view that can be used to sort a mail folder like this.
Thanks.

Reaction score
PS - I already know if I sort by From and then 'Collapse all groups' it lists the quantity - BUT I CAN'T SORT BY THIS!!!!

Ask a Question