how to convert xml into html

Dhananjay

hello everyone
my problem is how to convert xml into html .I am getting this xml from
a website.
i am using C#.net , asp.net (VS 2005).if u have any idea or any type of
resources which matches my requirement plz send me . its urgent.
Can you plz reply me asap.

Thanks
Dhananjay

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Dhananjay,

Use XSLT and XslCompiledTransform class, which transform your xml to HTML
by your xslt transformation script

D> hello everyone
D> my problem is how to convert xml into html .I am getting this xml
D> from
D> a website.
D> i am using C#.net , asp.net (VS 2005).if u have any idea or any type
D> of
D> resources which matches my requirement plz send me . its urgent.
D> Can you plz reply me asap.
D> Thanks
D> Dhananjay
---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [C# MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche

Dhananjay

Michael said:
Hello Dhananjay,

Use XSLT and XslCompiledTransform class, which transform your xml to HTML
by your xslt transformation script

D> hello everyone
D> my problem is how to convert xml into html .I am getting this xml
D> from
D> a website.
D> i am using C#.net , asp.net (VS 2005).if u have any idea or any type
D> of
D> resources which matches my requirement plz send me . its urgent.
D> Can you plz reply me asap.
D> Thanks
D> Dhananjay
---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [C# MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche

hi Michael Nemtsev
i am very much new with xml can you describe me in more detail
or can you provide me the source code or any website link for this.
its urgent

Thanks
Dhananjay

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Dhananjay,

See there http://15seconds.com/issue/060608.htm

D> Michael Nemtsev wrote:

Hello Dhananjay,

Use XSLT and XslCompiledTransform class, which transform your xml to
HTML by your xslt transformation script

D> hello everyone
D> my problem is how to convert xml into html .I am getting this xml
D> from
D> a website.
D> i am using C#.net , asp.net (VS 2005).if u have any idea or any
type
D> of
D> resources which matches my requirement plz send me . its urgent.
D> Can you plz reply me asap.
D> Thanks
D> Dhananjay
---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [C# MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents
do not cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche

D> hi Michael Nemtsev
D> i am very much new with xml can you describe me in more detail
D> or can you provide me the source code or any website link for this.
D> its urgent
D> Thanks Dhananjay

---