How to Convert Works files to Word files?

David of IC

11/8/07.....
Op system is XP-Home SP-2. I have both MSWorks and MSWord installed with
files in both. When I try to save Works documents as Word documents, I
have trouble doing it. Is there a way to CONVERT Works documents to Word
documents?

David of IC

Alan Edwards

That may depend more on the version of Works than the version of Word.
Please supply version details of both to the Works group.
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.works.win

....Alan

FeMaster

David of IC said:
11/8/07.....
Op system is XP-Home SP-2. I have both MSWorks and MSWord installed
with files in both. When I try to save Works documents as Word
documents, I have trouble doing it. Is there a way to CONVERT Works
documents to Word documents?

David of IC

Depending on the versions of both of the programs, conversion should be as
simple as opening a "Works" document from within "Word" and then "Saving as"
a Word document (.doc file). It's possible that there could be other
complications, but according to my Office XP version of Works, it can both
open and 'save as' Works 4.0, 6.0, and 2000 versions.

Good Luck!